Sunday, September 18

12 Sept 11 Mooncake festival :)

Oh yeah! Happy belated Moon Cake festival to all of my families, friends and readers :)
It's a good festival for Chinese also, a prefect festival to let families to gather. Lantern & moon cake are the best main item and desert :)
I went out with my families for dinner that night later we come back home to play lantern & candle. Don't even care how old you are, what you are or who you are. Just play and fun together! This is what we called LOK family :)
show somethings now, my noobie photogaphy x)
:) smile

the kids make it ♥

star ☆

    ♥ heart shape made by chaiyee & shiying(me)

YEE - name of chaiyee :)

lighted- YEE

name of korean, my name :)   

That's all :) Nice? LOL! Happy Lantern Festival & Mooncake Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment