Thursday, October 14

Lately..

sorry to my reader. i have long time didn't write my blog...

PMR had passed... i'm very happy ^^ Tuesday my friend and i went to mines for cut hair...
however, is my friend went there to cut only...after he cut...we went  Mc Donald to eat fast food...
after that, we shopping... and buy a lot of things...haha!! happy ^^ i bought a shoes... don't know nice or not ><

skip---

i went out with family, Yesterday...- mid valley
then my parents accompany me to interview.after that, we had interview a lot ><
lame.. still don't know when can start work....so boring at home .. ><
i very hate to work,actually . however, no money to use..thus, need to work ><

skip---

this morning, i went to MPSJ to swam...unlucky, they sad the swimming pool was washing ><
now at my friend house.. go out later... just go eat only la >< haha!! lame day again...

No comments:

Post a Comment