Thursday, July 8

happy or not ?

Monday,
After school, i go KLCC with friend...
because mummy want me to bring her go there on Wednesday...

our journey →  Bus -- KTM -- KL sentral -- Ampang Park
arrived KLCC already...then i go ask the uncle where is NIKKO Hotel...
he very friendly oh...he point to me where is it... then we just cross the brige...
walk straight, beside citi bank...

skip---------



















after that, we when to KLCC to eat our lunch...
so hungry !! can't tahan...















the flowers are so nice...






















skip to tuesday...
Tuesday,
malacca's friend come to KL ...
after school, go Sungei Wang find them...













at Times Square...


 Pavillion's fountain...


















me xD !!!

















see our height :(  i'm the shortest =.=

















me and Kelvin...he looks like girl meh?
why my mum said he look like girl =.=



















OMG !! this is most higher in my malacca's friend...




















lol...xD


Wednesday,


after school again, haha...
lol...i very mad !! what the stupid person !!
suddenly say change place to Crowne Hotel !! hell la u...
luckly my tuition teacher fetch us go to Sungei Wang...
arrived there, i go find my malacca friends...

after that, we go find the hotel together...

lazy to write more >_< just upload the picture...


































































No comments:

Post a Comment