Sunday, February 28

saturday...LCCT

O_O...damn tired...haizzz...6:15am wake up...
then 6:30am started our journey...when we reached there dy...
my bro only tell them that they want to eat at nilai...skip///
then we eat at LCCT 's MC...haha...awesome!!
finished dy...
damn boring ..zzz...











this girl is my cousin sis..she taking me photo xP










wait them to come...have a few minute...they reached dy...
my bro oh..cant see me de oh =.=  zzz....

skip_______

then we take many of the pic...haha...nice ^^
after that still had a lot of pics lah...lazy to put xD
haha...ok lah..bye bye my lovely bro =[
have to wait 2years only can meet together =[
i will very miss you =]   take care yourself my bro =]

skip_____


then we go 隆盛 eat点心...so nice ^^

OMG!!! im so tiny=.=
















awesome!!!! ^^
i told de ture ^^
haha...

skip__________

eat dinner at my third uncle house...finish....

No comments:

Post a Comment