Monday, December 28

26 dec back to malacca..

1:30...start my journey...
zzz....on the way...i just take some picture and listen song..
that so boring..25th night.. my cousin will back malacca dy..
then 26th night had a banquet...zzz..bored....my brother not there...
haiz...next year's january only come back...zzz....
hey brother!!!!you know?!!everybody are missing you....fast come back lah....


27 dec come back to kl...[serdang]

zzz....OMG....is jam now!!!!! very jam!!!!shit lorxh@@#
reach kl is 7 something dy...4something start my journey leh...
had jam 2hour i think..haha...
reach home dy..ho...tired..zzzz....9something slept dy lor...


28dec..today..go sunway pyramid...
i wake up so late..zzz....fast fast prepared lorxh..
around 9somethings...my frens had reached my home..
they very silly lor=.=dont want come in...like a SH sit at staircase there..
hahhah..whatever lah..they like mah...haha..
9:30 dy...the zhofri didnr come..
haiz....dont wait he dy..we went there 1st....
reached dy...play lor...inside there ..i saw all my ice skating frens...
haha..one is the black t-shirt guy..he very leng zaii...haha..
and then another guy ..erm...he not leng zaii lah..but he very friendly..^^
haha...but i forgot to take back their phone number=.=
my phone have repair many time dy...then will lose their number...
then just now didnt take their number..=-=" so like a sotong..haiz..
nxt time only take back thier number..hahahhahahah....
so tired..later have to go pasar malam..zz...with yaya..
prepare lorxh...bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment